Monday, January 01, 2007

Tribute To The Artist


For her birthday, Kirstie got a really nice set of clay with lots of colors and different cut-out forms. She's very much enjoyed playing with it (as have I) and yesterday she made a very cute doggie which I just had to share with you. She even made a bone for her, because it is a girl...and her name is Chelsea.

When we visit museums, I always tell her that if she wants, she can have her own museum one day and she loves the idea. The Kirstie W. Museum, Amsterdam. And here I share with you the first piece of the collection. :)

Chelsea The Dog, With Bone, 2006, Kirstie W., Play-Doh,3.5 inches.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I LOVE it!! Tell Kirstie to have a gallery, too, so patrons can have the chance to buy her art. Chelsea is beautiful!
xoxoooxoxox