Tuesday, September 11, 2012

My Interview in En Route!

Last June I had the great pleasure of being interviewed for En Route, one of my favorite magazines dedicated to France and the French culture. When I received notification that I would be interviewed, I was overjoyed, but also a little nervous. I'm not particularly good on the phone and I wondered what kind of questions were in store for me. Luckily, when the phone rang, there was a very friendly young woman on the other end of the line who immediately made me feel at ease. We chatted about my love for France, about my cooking experiences and about my fascination for wine.
The results have just arrived in the mail and are out on the newsstands here in the Netherlands! On page 30-31, you'll find both the interview, one of my recipes (perfect for the autumn) and a few photographs taken during my travels in the Lot-et-Garonne. Of course, the magazine is also jam-packed with great reads and the latest information on cultural events and expositions. I really hope you enjoy both the magazine and my interview!

No comments: