Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Latest Writings...

The last couple of months have been pleasantly busy for me. I've signed up new students for my cooking lessons, hosted some lovely culinary walks in Amsterdam, had a fabulous time with wonderful people in France, cooked and developed new recipes (I can smell chutney as I write)...and I've been published in three magazines in the south of France.
The first two magazines are the Languedoc Sun and the Provence Sun.
In the Languedoc Sun, you can find my article about la rentrĂ©e on page27, and in the Provence Sun on page 24 and 25. 
For the Quercy Local, I wrote a small piece about one of my favorite regional treats- Agen prunes! I hope you'll enjoy the recipes! They're on page 42 and 43.

2 comments:

Anna's kitchen table said...

Paola, it's so lovely to see over the years how you are making lovely lives for yourselves!
X

Paola Westbeek said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment, Anna! :)