Sunday, June 26, 2011

Tiens!

I recently had the pleasure of working for a fabulous French publication: Tiens! My assignment was to come up with a few summery picnic recipes, do the food styling and make sure there was awesome photography to go with the recipes.
I am so pleased with the results! The magazine is beautifully put together, the music is lovely and the images superb. If you are a Francophile, please have a look.  I promise you will be transported to La Douce France!
By the way, may I just brag by adding that the breathtaking photography was the work of my very talented husband Hans. You should have seen him lying flat on his tummy making sure he got just the right angle! I am indeed very privileged to have his collaboration. Nothing beats working with your husband on an assignment like this, and therefore this project is one I am utterly proud of!

No comments: