Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sunny South-West France

Everything is packed and I can hardly wait! Tomorrow is the big day!  The day I look forward to the most every year- the start of our (always extravagant) French vacation!
I made it through another fulfilling year of hard work and tomorrow I will be enjoying the fruits of my labor in sunny South-West France!
We are going back to Duras this year.  Not only because we loved the area so much, but also because we missed quite a few vineyards. St. Julien, St. Estephe, Margaux and Paulliac- here we come!!
And oh my am I looking forward to all the delicious meals at great restaurant such as Le Cabri and Don Camillo's!  I'll definitely eat for ten, but hey, I never gain weight in France!
So stay tuned, because I'll be back with a wealth of delicious stories and lovely pictures!
À Bientôt!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Have a fabulous trip!

Miezz said...

GINOU!!!

ENJOY YOUR VACATION IN FRANCE=D
And have fun!

GROETJES UIT Taiwan=D